Thursday, September 27, 2012

Aloha and get the guacamole!


Dude! I thought the tortilla chip innovation nation was over a long time ago.  I mean how can genius be duplicated in the 21St Century?  I didn't know I was tired of almost munching on my fingers every time we go to that one chick's house for parties, until I saw these chips.  Makes me want to go down to the Mavericks and party hearty.  And eat chips.
Now just talking about it makes me want to grub on some of those babys! Anyway, can you believe that now I have to watch my cholesterol! These are different, made with chia seeds, full of Omega 3"s whatever that is,  and your bro Irving can eat them because they are kosher.

Hawaiian salt, for sure does that even really exist?  Organic (like me!!), ya called Alaea salt. Well whatever, it's still really great with Pabst!  Dude, what day is it, hey wanna go surfing? So you have to watch your gluten? Why? You're only 40!  Don't old people have to quit gluten?  Anyway what IS gluten?  And why can't you eat it?

That old lady that works in the corner store told me this Alaea salt is good for ya.  She said she read in www.whaletaleschips.comThat..."Alaea is unique to the Hawaiian Islands and legendary for being low in sodium content , 3% to be exact , and high in essential trace minerals that our bodies require. Alaea is sun dried, never processed, and imparts the rich earthy taste of corn that has been roasted “Island Style” over an open flame."

Roasted over an open flame? Sounds like a Luau to me, Jack.  I can get so much dip on these chips it's crazy. Shaped like the back end of your surf board, no lie!  If Toddzilla wants some for his surf shop he should contac t us.  Aloha and get the guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment